Keeping track of your sources (and citing them properly) is an essential part of academic research.
We offer a variety of tools and support to help you organize, format, and share your references, so you can stay focused on the project at hand.
Find available software
We support the use of Zotero, Mendeley, and EndNote.
Our guide to available citation software includes a comparison of these tools and how to download, install, and use them.
With citation management software, you can:
- Generate references, citations, and bibliographies in different styles
- Link to PDFs and other attachments
- Store images
- Add notes and share references
- Access to your collection from anywhere
- Follow other researchers and discover articles and journals being read right now in your field
- Use it with your writing tool of choice, such as Microsoft Word or Google docs
Use our help guide
If you want to know:
- How do I cite a data set?
- What is the difference between APA and MLA style?
- Where can I find the official abbreviation for that science journal?
Our Citation Help guide can answer these questions and more.
Make an appointment or join a workshop
We’re happy to help you determine the best plan for citing and managing your sources, whether you’re looking for one-on-one help, or prefer support in a group setting.
- For an individual consultation, please make an appointment.
- For group workshops, please register for an available session.