Make effective use of learning technologies in your academic work through the services of ScholarSpace. We offer virtual workshops, online consultations, and instruction around the use of digital tools and technology in learning, teaching, and research across disciplines.
Among many other things, we can help you with:
- Formatting your dissertation or thesis
- Managing your sources and citations
- Turning images into editable and searchable text with Optical Character Recognition software
- Creating a complex survey
- Editing and organizing photos
- Picking a web tool and designing a web site
- Developing digital scholarship skills
- Designing digital assignments
Schedule an online consultation
Visit our scheduling system to see what kind of assistance we can offer, and make an appointment.
Attend or request a workshop
See our upcoming workshops. These are updated a few times a semester, so please check back often.
Session topics might include dissertation formatting help, creating effective presentations, editing and organizing photos, using digital tools thoughtfully in teaching, and how to design engaging and interactive class lectures.
We can also tailor a workshop to meet your needs, whether it’s for an undergraduate for-credit class, a student group, or an instructor cohort. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of the space
ScholarSpace also occupies a physical space in Hatcher Library, which under normal conditions can be reserved for educational events such as hackathons, tech meetups, research sprints, team projects, and workshops. Due to COVID-19 closures, the space is currently unavailable.