Take a deeper look into collections, services, and work from across the University of Michigan Library through Library Blogs.
Each blog is managed by people from different areas of the library and focuses on an area of expertise or theme related to our work.
Visit blogs to...
- Learn about experiences of our student interns and staff in Lab Notes and Student Stories.
- Find reading recommendations in Lost in the Stacks.
- See highlights from our special collections in Beyond the Reading Room.
- Get updates on our digital preservation and research data work from Bits and Pieces.
- Read stories, reflections, findings from assessment practitioners in Tiny Studies.
- See glimpses into areas of the library like the Asia Library and Computer and Video Game Archive through Notes from Asia Library and Eaten by a Grue.
You can subscribe via email to individual blogs and we’ll notify you whenever there’s a new post. Each blog has a “Subscribe to [Blog Name] emails” link on their main page. We also provide RSS feeds.