We’re happy to host instructional sessions and class visits. At least two weeks advance notice is required.
- Class or individual instruction sessions on how to use the collection and resources
- Lessons ranging from a general overview of our collection and the field of papyrology to in-depth presentations on specific materials and their historical contexts
- Support for supplementing your K–12 curriculum
- Options for other groups of 10–20 people
We do not offer private tours of the collection.
Request a visit
To request a visit, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the following information in your request:
- Affiliation (student, faculty, staff, other)
- What type of session you’re interested in
- Number of expected participants
- Course name and number, if applicable
- Dates and times that might work for you (two weeks advance notice required)