We work to make our facilities accessible to everyone. If you have questions or would like to request support, please get in touch with us at 734-764-5405 or email@example.com.
- The east entrance has an automatic door. To get to it from South University Avenue, follow the pathway that goes between Tappan Hall and the president’s house.
- An elevator at the east entrance provides access to the library’s main area on floor 2.
- The west entrance to the building, closest to the art museum, requires stair climbing and is not ADA accessible.
- Accessible women’s restrooms are located in the basement and floor 2 of Tappan Hall.
- An accessible men’s restroom is located on floor 1.
- Tappan Hall does not have all-gender restrooms. Find one nearby.
Fine Arts Library floor plans for floors 1 and 2 of Tappan Hall.