Audio and Visual Support
We offer full service audio and visual assistance, and can manage your audiovisual needs from 30 minutes prior to the start of your event through its conclusion.
The following equipment is available:
- 4 wireless hand-held microphones
- 4 wireless lapel (clip-on) microphones
- 1 lectern microphone
- Several microphone stands for a panel, or audience Q&A
- 1 projector with VGA input
- 1 Windows 10 laptop at the lectern connected to the projector (includes software such as Chrome, Internet Explorer, PowerPoint, Google Drive, and more)
- Multiple dongles, or adapters, for plugging in your own laptop to the projector
- 1 wireless slide advance, or clicker, to be used in PowerPoint or Google Slide presentations
- 1 Blu-ray and DVD player
- Guest Wi-Fi network provided by the University of Michigan
With advance notice, we can record your event in a "lecture capture" style, and email the file to you.
For library-sponsored events, we can host video recordings online.
For other events, you are responsible for captioning and hosting at your expense.
Depending on the complexity of your needs, you may need to rent additional audiovisual equipment or services at your expense. Coordinate vendors and deliveries with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.